Working on your confidence and "POSTURE" are a critical part of your personal development as a Network Marketing Professional.
It's like this: If someone tells you they don't believe in electricity and are not open to learning more, fine, you move on. You KNOW it's real. Your posture is strong and not wishy-washy in that area.
How can we develop that same strength of posture in Network Marketing?
Several things have helped me as I continue to work on this, while seeking to develop as a Christian Network Marketing Professional:
* Reading books about the Network Marketing Profession (Go Pro, by Eric Worre; Rock Your Network Marketing Business by Sarah Robbins; The Four-Year Career by Richard Brooke).
* Seeing The Rise of the Entrepreneur documentary (watch a few moments of it HERE). This is one of the strongest third party tools I have seen. It features credible experts such as "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" author Guy Kawasaki, Zane Pilzer, Brain Tracy, Eric Worre, Allie Brown and others. Fast-moving and insightful, you will see that the Industrial Age values of going to college to learn how to be a good employee, and getting a job while they may be a way to make a living for some, they are not the ideal way to design a life and leave a legacy for your children's children.
* Using powerful, focused words and phrases such as "This may or may not be a fit for you" have been helpful for me when sharing about the profession of Network Marketing.
* Asking Questions. Listening A LOT more than Talking. That's the only way to see if you have something the other person needs/wants. You will see yourself as an Adviser and Consultant, NOT a Salesman.
* Not being emotionally attached to the outcome. You have to KNOW you have a "handful of diamonds" to offer others. Someone else may see it as only "rock-salt," but that is their perspective. You KNOW what you have. That's posture -- and it is attractive.
By being confident and having that kind of posture, people will want to follow you.
People are looking for Leaders to follow. It's said that 99% of the world are followers.
Purpose to be a SERVANT LEADER.
As a Christian Network Marketing Pro, that is especially important. Jesus is our #1 Example of Servant Leadership. YOU are the one who decides whether you are a leader or not.
So decide. Are you, or do you wish to become a Servant Leader?
You are becoming, or can choose to become a person of influence. That is why I call Network Marketing "Personal Development with a Paycheck" and a Course in Advanced Leadership Training.
Here's a good Formula for Success:
* 80-90% of the time = Work on Yourself
* 10-20% of the time = Work on Your Business.
Are you doing that in your business? You attract who you are, so continue to work on yourself and your business will grow and grow, and you will bless more and more people.
Has this post given you some value? Please comment below! :-)
Questions, or can I help you with your Network Marketing Business?
Call us at 918-458-1800, or visit HERE to learn more.